Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tcf Cd Rates Teen Wants To Get A Safe Investment?

Teen wants to get a safe investment? - tcf cd rates

Hello,

I have a checking account and a savings account and I have a CD for $ 500 in the short term because of the type of shit. Therefore I would like to save up $ 1000 my bank account and use that money to open an account in the financial market, with a minimum of $ 1000 CD does not have the monthly payments of $ 500 and $ 1000 money market was not the monthly payments.


Is this a good idea ??????????

My parents have never invest in the lurch, or save the money online and said the stick with my bank. TCF Bank.

I want to play with my money ... I worked hard for my money, and they deserve better than you know what I mean ...

BTW I needed the money to college, when I'm 18, I would ask you all to spend IN A BIG SAVER, I mean money.

I also pay about $ 200-300 once every 2 weeks and go directly to my bank ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment