Friday, December 11, 2009

Graphic Pictures Of Women Is It Wrong For A Christian Guy To Look At Pictures Of Sexy Women?

Is it wrong for a Christian guy to look at pictures of sexy women? - graphic pictures of women

I am a Christian for 6 years. I am 23 years old. I ask this question in particular. Now think about hard times. Is it acceptable for Christians to the cinema to see a movie rated R and see things on TV where they show women in bikinis and / or underwear. Court and / or partial nudity on television and in many video games and magazines. Show Low Rider Magazine Men's Health and women that promote the model of their organs to a given product or a magazine. I have some photos of sexy women in my PSP and laptop. Is it wrong for me to have? Do not breathe in these pictures, just admiring the pictures of women and women.I anime as an art and, as the artist and photographer took the photo. If some people say I should not have these files, it is also in the fact that it take to get rid of my magazine Men's Health, my Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe title on PS3, my Grand Theft Auto games, my video game magazines, Shonen Jump Graphic Novels that I rarely show girls in bikinis or accidentally, when girls show their underwear.I Only Think people should not talk to one, which especially in its part of something bigger. One can say that you almost do not have a PSP portable computers, televisions or other electrical device that women can be shown in this way. I think lascivious avoid all sin is against the hermit entertainment and have lights and pound and a radius of not sinning if they believe a woman is a sin to look sexy? That is all I have to say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment