Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tattoo Jewellery I'm Thinking Of Getting A Piercing Or Tattoo To Celebrate Having Survived My First Year Of Uni. Read Details!

I'm thinking of getting a piercing or tattoo to celebrate having survived my first year of uni. Read details! - tattoo jewellery

PIERCINGS
* Third hole in the ears
Doll * (I want the weight (I think that's his name)-chains between them and a move towards the palm of my wrist like a bracelet had been floating
* Navel

Tattoo
* Japanese kanji for "sexy" on my breasts

I think I would rather have a piercing, but I want to know if someone can all the pros and cons to add each hole.

PROS
* 3 Hole of the ear to heal easily cover, much less maintenance, more practical
* Wrist: Looks pretty unusual
* Ache Navel: not much of what I heard
Secret Tattoo *: '(hehe)

CONS
* All: Keloids / / release healing or infection
* Ears: influence more the higher I (second hole is more difficult than the first)
* Wrist: entanglement, could have problems if he says, "is not 'that does the work in an environment that is not acceptable is ninth in the jewelry
* Navel: I confess that I have a trash can at best, usually hidden, gastrointestinal infection
Tatt *:Standing more difficult to remove

0 comments:

Post a Comment