Sunday, December 20, 2009

Does Hair Come Before Periods Anxiety, Diabetes, Excess Facial And Body Hair?

Anxiety, Diabetes, Excess Facial and Body Hair? - does hair come before periods

I am 19 years old and suffers from Type-2 diabetes for more than a year, which runs in the family and of course does not help my weight, but I'm getting rid of obesity. I just read about the hair, because I have more hair on his chin and chest, and I was wondering if you might have something to do with obesity? I'm over 12 stone and I am overweight, to lose in the next 2 years, my motivation is my 21st Birthday. You do not need time now, where I, among the periods, excess hair to stand Come on sound, not like SOP, but they are the only 2 symptoms, I even believe that anything will be for my weight, I also suffer from panic attacks are all related? Can someone help me x

0 comments:

Post a Comment