Sunday, December 13, 2009

Stylist Thank You Notes Is This Sweet Or Creepy?

Is this sweet or creepy? - stylist thank you notes

A few days ago I saw this wonderful stylist in the salon and I went over and started talking to her. The place was closed, we talked about 10 minutes, then told me I would get in a few days later, a haircut too. A few days later I am still so strong, but she says she could stay for a haircut. We had a good talk and for this reason that I can give a business card. So I told him I'll let you know how to put hair cut, I every few days. Then he says ok and gives me a handshake and thanked me. I'm leaving a word of thanks for them to say "thanks for the nice haircut girl I love. I hope you have a good week. Please call me if something Be. Careful." This note thanks be sweet or scary?

0 comments:

Post a Comment