Saturday, December 12, 2009

Spells To Become Wolf Do You Like This Poem Or Does It Stink?

Do you like this poem or does it stink? - spells to become wolf

If it stinks, it's not about me .... lol .. :) Just kidding .. Forgive my spelling.

It breaks the ground, shater earth, my world was shaken and care of people.
My little heart broken by a drop millions of tiny peace peace in brick tracksuit.
What makes you think you can take to break the life of the back.
I am like a lone wolf, howls of pain that each cold night trying to lose figt one win.
Choking with tears from the pain I love you brought so please do not go.
It seems that in the end still left me a sad fate.
Earth revolves around me Shatterd beer back on the floor Neer my feet, I hope you like family to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment