Monday, February 15, 2010

My Boyfriend Wedgies My Thong Which One Do You Tink Is Worse/had Done To You Before?

Which one do you tink is worse/had done to you before? - my boyfriend wedgies my thong

They think what is worse, and if one of them happens to you if you can a story about what you want to write (probably score more points TWORD best answer.) These are the things: Wet Willy, plop, Nogge, wedgie, pants, jokes or other you can imagine. in order of best to worst, so that 1 would be the one you prefer. I'll share my story that I sense that it works. I just got a wet and Willy Willy wedgie and wet is not so bad, but they are wedgie. so at least my sisters friend came and recorded a series of belts and showda her boyfriend and she was angry with me, so I followed him. I started to run, but my sister has saved me and pulled my underwear very hard. It hurts, and boyfriend could now my underwear. was a little embarrassing. I think I wanted to go back to show my underwear for her boyfriend that made sense for him. The diference is that the only way more harmful to me and my way lol physicly emotionally worse. Hopfully it inspires all who have some history of this shameful if you have ever happens, you have. You know, just for fun.

3 comments:

Kaitlyn♥ said...

My sister pantsed me in my front yard and saw the main street of the city is big enough.
Soo is embarrassing, because 10 cars led by the underwear and looked at me, but I Lauger off

My sister gave me a wedgie so bad ripped.and my underwear To make matters worse than before the 10 my friends.

Willy 1.Wet
2.wedgie
3.noogie
4.pantsed
5.swirl

JM said...

Seol because his head is in a bathroom and never, never clean enough, if you ask me

pantsed, because they are not exposed in public!

Wet Willie, because someone's spit in your ear is sick!

Nogge it hurts!

wedgie, they suck, but easily treatable!

deadlyph... said...

It really depends. They are all slightly different.

Swirly / Wet Willie's is a kind of unpleasant.
Wedgie Nogge / damage.
Shame ... pantsed

From my own experience ... Wedgie I took a big part of my sister, from small to large, depending on their mood. They are pretty bad. She gave me ... Swirly

Not everything I did, because most are hoaxes school, and I'm pretty cool with everyone in the school.

So, yes ... I would say the worst is probably wedgie but they are all bad.

Post a Comment