Sunday, February 7, 2010

Can You Have A Mild Case Of Aspergers Could I Have A Mild Form Of Aspergers?

Could I have a mild form of aspergers? - can you have a mild case of aspergers

I am now 18 and I am suffering from depression since he was 12 years. If you are 16, a variety of problems - I do not have all of my exams because I could not understand the questions and I have 5 of something ridiculous like 75 in math tests.

So it seems that I was dyslexic, and I was dyscalculia, and they think it can also be dyspraxic. But the thing is that I am not so stupid. Infact, I am very intelligent. Although studies have not all A * S.

Now is the key piece - My symptoms, including bit dyslexic. I am very shy and nervous with people, and I'm still too scared to continue, the other approach, but if I had a meeting to talk to someone, or fail to speak. I am very naive for my age, awkward, and I feel good. I have never noticed if people bother me, until very, very angry, and if it goes a little order, "so to speak - as a feather, which I have somewhere I'm absolutely BALholistically. I mean, full on temper tantrums, to replace them. I'm not OCD, thats the problem.

I concentrate on one or two things at once, until they get bored with them, and concentrate on something else. Out of boredom, I think, until you have learned and can get more.
So my question, though I no stuttering is difficult to specify certain words and things, and I'm Tongue Tied easy.

I do not think that the worst case of Asperger's Syndrome, but after a friend advised me that I had looked at the symptoms, what are your thoughts?

4 comments:

Charles S said...

I am 45 and was diagnosed with Asperger's is only about 3 years. This is not something that can be easily self-diagnosis. In my case there was something wrong, but nobody really knew what I am so depressed and could not cope with my work, although their demands simply intellectual, in my abilities.

Luckily for me, my work is in the public sector and my employer is helping with all available means. To cut a long story short, my union finally suggested that I use for the old age and illness are doctors already approved the request. Now, human resources waiting for the finish.

The fact is that, even though I thought I had some problems, I've never been able to work, alone.

The only way to fully solve the problem is to see a psychologist for a complete diagnosis. Discuss your ideas with him and ask your doctor, please refer to the local unit of mental health. The waiting list for these things is extremely long in the NHS. You can service private spending, but must be ready at about 1000 pounds or more money.

tim g said...

Reduce your salt intake, see hot dogs, mustard and meat for lunch.
The continuation of the activities that you enjoy and friends with similar interests.

softball... said...

Perhaps, but u defietly afraid.
thats what causes depression.
Do not worry. take a deep breath and think u love someone to be happy.

what happened to me before

sonicfan said...

Sounds like to me. I have Asperger's syndrome as a result of easy, I have these problems. Do you also hate the mixture of food? (peas and potatoes to eat the same bite)?

Post a Comment