Thursday, February 18, 2010

Carcharias Pc 350 Headset Best Gaming Headphones(PC)?

Best Gaming Headphones(PC)? - carcharias pc 350 headset

Ive been on the market grade gaming headphones.

Until now, outside the control of various sites I found interesting, Carcharias Razer. (Review sites that the proposed criteria below) But I know has been thinking a lot of useful to others.

What I'm looking for:

* The price of May to about U.S. $ 100 or less. (However, if there is a much better ... For example, $ 15 more, it is clearly a scope)

* Good sound quality. 5.1 Surround is a plus, but rarely are at or below $ 100. And most have flaws in the enormous price.
But realistically, the safe in the standard stereo.
And ... yes ... I will be able to hear, then sneak up on me? ;-)

* MIC is an advantage, but not whether it is a cost-effective audioQuality

* You must be comfortable. There is nothing worse than playing with red ears sore after a session of 2 hours.

2 comments:

jordan_w... said...

I agree with other posters, Plantronics headset is ideal for PC games and music.

John S said...

Plantronics GameCom 777

http://www.google.com/search?q=Plantroni ...

Post a Comment