Monday, February 22, 2010

Architect Laptops 2010 Hi, I'm Thinking Of Getting A Newer, Better Laptop To Run Autocad 2010. Which Option Of The 2 Is Better?

Hi, I'm thinking of getting a newer, better laptop to run autocad 2010. Which option of the 2 is better? - architect laptops 2010

Hello, I was looking forward to on laptops at Amazon last month. I deduced and arrived at the conclusion of these two options. I see a cheap laptop with specifications that are very good. It is a dual-core, while the laptop is an expensive quad-core. I am a moderate intellectual in the field of computers, but I wanted other opinions, what I want. Keep in mind, I think the implementation of programs such as the chief architect and AutoCAD 2010, during the administration of their latest versions as they are made. Normally do not run older versions of programs, more than one or two years, I wonder what the laptop would be more appropriate. I have no other choice because I'm focused on these two. Thank you.



http://www.amazon.com/Pavilion-DV6-1360US-15-6-Inch-Espresso-Laptop/dp/B002ONCBX0/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1265657702&sr=8-10


http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0030XVJUE/ref=ord_cart_shr?_encoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first

Post a Comment