Monday, January 25, 2010

Standard Photo Print Sizes How Can I Use Layers To Print Several Pictures Of Different Sizes On A Single 8x11 Photo Sheet?

How can I use layers to print several pictures of different sizes on a single 8x11 photo sheet? - standard photo print sizes

I use the ArcSoft software, is the layers of support, but I can not move layers around where I want to 8x11 in the original film ... if you know what I mean ... each photo ends in the middle of the 8x11 original level. Ideally, I would like to conclude with several pictures printed on standard-size on a page.

2 comments:

Batty said...

Photoshop is such a thing as a group of photos you can select different views of a single image, the print on a sheet of 8.5x11 paper. Monitoring the implementation of this type in their software.

Bruce__M... said...

You can continue to paste into Word and use it as a layer with the tool. The last word is enough for these jobs. I use PageMaker, but very very expensive.

Post a Comment