Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dutasteride Finasteride Which Is More Effective For Male Pattern Baldness: 1 Mg Finasteride Or 0.5 Mg Dutasteride?

Which is more effective for male pattern baldness: 1 mg finasteride or 0.5 mg dutasteride? - dutasteride finasteride

Propecia (finasteride) is effective but can have terrible side effects.
There are various forms of hair loss. If male pattern baldness) (androgenetic alopecia, the hair loss may not be completely in most cases be cured, but only for some time to treatment on the market now frozen.

1) hair transplant (FUE technology) creates a natural hairline, no scars, the best way to go if you have enough donor hair and money, of course.

2. Propecia (Finasteride) and Minoxidil are the only FDA-approved and tested to work for most people so far.


Propecia (finasteride) is also acceptable. I use it with the same result, and unfortunately efefcts same side (slightly dry feeling in the scalp) as brand Propecia. Have you tried a lot of rubbish in front of herbs and laser combs, so far the only thing my hair, not much regrowth, but holds my hair loss completely stopped.
I buy from this pharmacy for the last 2 years - http://www.1rx.biz/generic_propecia.html. That's less than $ 1 per pill Propecia 1mg.

see also
http: / / www.propecia.com
http://www.rogaine.com
But before an examination to Propecia, you have to really begin to study about the side effects. It is your hormones too bad if you're lucky mess, you must choose, hair or these side effects. A large amount perecent to have these side effects, more than Merck - the company which owns
Propecia trademark is saying. See the link for the effects of sub-plots www.propeciahelp.com

2 comments:

PanicBla... said...

I started losing my hair in my youth, now 24 years that I completely bald on top.
I went through all the treatments, lotions, potions and snake oil, nothing, except, perhaps, Propecia, but that only works on the scalp and not on the front of the head.
Only his head shaved and training is what I did and I'm really glad that I soon.
Why?
Because if I did not lose my hair would never get the desire to go to the gym and Id = rather not, hair and body of an Adonis of a ball of cookie dough / Bag of Bones with hair.

Llola... said...

Try Rogaine ....

Post a Comment